LIST OF PRODUCTS
Wall & Roof Panel
Wall panel is an insulated wall panel for architectural applications. The panels are long spanning and maybe installed horizontally or vertically with a range of finishes on the external metal face of the panel.
Typical uses include wall cladding for:
- Walls and partitions
- Sports and cultural buildings
- Commercial premises
- Exhibition and Convention centers
- Prestige warehouse buildings
Roof panel is an insulated metal standing seam roof panel, combining durable interior and exterior faces with dalal’s polyurethane core. It provides a weather barrier, insulation and a smooth metal underside ceiling in one panel.
Typical uses of this roof panel include:
- Food preparation areas
- Wine stores
- Retail and showroom premises
- Cold stores
- Sports centers
Ribbed Roof Panel is an insulated panel with a ribbed upper skin, insulation and a smooth underside ceiling finish all in one panel.
Typical uses include:
- Industrial Roofing and Walling
- Commercial Roofing especially for Shopping Centers
- Bulky Goods Warehousing
- Office Warehouse and Supermarket Applications
- Participation to the ERBIL Building Trade Solo Exhibition
- Dalal sponsors latest UNIFIL PORTUGUESE UN contingency's monthly magazine - April - May 2010 issues.
- Dalal Steel Industries awarded the fabrication and construction of Beirut City Center Shopping Mall (Majid Al Futai ...
- Dalal Steel completes installation of 7200 m² cold storage warehouse in Angola February 2012
- DSI enters Project Lebanon 2012
- Lebanon interactive map
- General inquiries