Dalal awarded the fabrication and erection of Structural Steel Works for Cascada Mall in Bekaa, Lebanon,
15 March 2010 - Dalal steel Industries, one of the leading Steel manufacturers in Lebanon and the Middle-East, is awarded the fabrication and erection of Structural Steel Works for Cascada Mall in Bekaa, Lebanon.
Cascada Mall is located in Taanayel, in the heart of Bekaa. It consists of a two storey steel building, about 90,000 m2, and is expected to be one of the biggest malls in Lebanon.
“We are thrilled to have signed up for a project of this scale and the first of its kind in the Bekaa District” says Rima Dalal, Engineering Director at Dalal Steel Industries.
Cascada Mall’s construction cost is estimated at 200,000,000$. Steel works start as of March 2010 and is scheduled to end by August in 2011.
- Participation to the ERBIL Building Trade Solo Exhibition
- Dalal sponsors latest UNIFIL PORTUGUESE UN contingency's monthly magazine - April - May 2010 issues.
- Dalal Steel Industries awarded the fabrication and construction of Beirut City Center Shopping Mall (Majid Al Futai ...
- Dalal Steel completes installation of 7200 m² cold storage warehouse in Angola February 2012
- DSI enters Project Lebanon 2012